Family / Relationships
Treatment for addiction is readily available for drug addicts and alcoholics, from the homeless to the wealthy, for the incarcerated and the free. However, family participation is a minimal and understated part of the addict’s treatment. The family member or significant other may not have used mind-altering chemicals, but the effects of a loved one’s drug addiction could have left many wounds that require attention. Some relationship programs take you step by step through the evolution of relationships. How people meet and communicate, problematic areas in a relationship, and how the shift of focus occurs in the relationship due to alcohol or drugs.
If your treatment program is looking for additional family recovery resources, check out our selection of family additional recovery videos today! In addition to our physical DVDs, we also offer streaming and downloadable products specific to family recovery. If you need more resources or have questions about your family recovery treatment program’s needs, please reach out to FMS Productions at (800) 421-4609.
- Basics Series, Family RecoverySpecial Price $299.00 Regular Price $349.00
- Basics Series, TreatmentSpecial Price $299.00 Regular Price $349.00
- Basics Series, RecoverySpecial Price $299.00 Regular Price $349.00
- Plan BSpecial Price $259.00 Regular Price $349.00
A comedic drama that exemplifies when you stop giving directions, you might actually find some.
The third film in the Trilogy of Recovery Series offers counselors, facilitators and therapists the powerful medium of entertainment education, a leading-edge tool to help clients and patients address the chemical dependency disorders that negatively impact their lives.Learn More
- Bed RiddenSpecial Price $259.00 Regular Price $349.00
It's not the journey, it's the desperation.Learn More
The first film in the Trilogy of Recovery Series, Bed Ridden offers counselors, facilitators and therapists the powerful medium of entertainment education, a leading-edge tool to help clients and patients address the chemical dependency disorders that negatively impact their lives.
- Good Intentions, Bad Choices Series$849.00 Regular Price $999.00
Overcoming Errors in Thinking Parts I, II, III Research shows that most people who are released from jails and prisons have the most problems in the first year. Those problems are mainly in three areas:
(1) the pressure of not finding or not keeping a job
(2) personal conflicts with family and others
(3) the temptation, or actual use, of alcohol or other drugs
This series looks at the problems we have created for ourselves throughout our lives, and that we face immediately upon release.Learn More
- Fear... The Anger Trigger Series$849.00 Regular Price $999.00Anger is a destructive force. It impacts others...and ourselves. If we discover what fuels anger, we can learn non-destructive ways to express it, sparing ourselves and those we love the anguish of living with its wreckage. In this 3 part DVD series, we explore the key element leading to the anger response: FEAR. Learn More
- Better Relationships Through Effective CommunicationSpecial Price $149.00 Regular Price $249.00