Looking for additional alcohol, tobacco, and drug prevention video resources? View our complete collection of digital products and streaming products that are dedicated to helping people understand the risks of alcohol, tobacco, and drugs and how to prevent addiction. If you need additional help or have questions unique to your treatment program, please give FMS Productions a call today at (800) 421-4609.
- Straight Talk: Heroin & OpiatesSpecial Price $259.00 Regular Price $349.00
- Alcohol, Drugs, Body & Mind The Medical ConsequencesSpecial Price $249.00 Regular Price $349.00
- Alcohol, Drugs and the BrainSpecial Price $299.00 Regular Price $399.00
Alcohol, Drugs and the Brain is a complete overview of how alcohol and drugs affect the brain by University of Texas professor of pharmacology, Dr. Carlton Erickson. The difference between drug and alcohol abuse and dependence is explained, who is at risk, and how to get help. This title is a MUST HAVE for all treatment education and DUI programs.
Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation contracts please call for details. (800) 421-4609Learn More
- Marijuana The Medical ConsequencesSpecial Price $259.00 Regular Price $349.00
- Opioids Epidemic: How I Became a Heroin AddictSpecial Price $149.00 Regular Price $199.00
- Alcohol & Drug Prevention 101Special Price $224.00 Regular Price $299.00