Domestic violence is violence or other abuse in a marriage or cohabitation arrangement. Domestic violence is often used as a synonym for intimate partner violence, which is committed by a spouse or partner in an intimate relationship against the other spouse or partner, and can take place in heterosexual or same-sex relationships, or between former spouses or partners. In its broadest sense, domestic violence also involves violence against children, parents, or the elderly. It takes a number of forms, including physical, verbal, emotional, economic, religious, reproductive, and sexual abuse, which can range from subtle, coercive forms to marital rape and to violent physical abuse such as choking, beating, female genital mutilation, and acid throwing that results in disfigurement or death.
Is your domestic violence treatment program needing additional domestic violence educational resources? FMS Productions has a great selection of domestic violence DVD resources for you to choose from! In addition to our domestic violence DVDs, we also have downloadable and streaming products specific to domestic violence education. If you need more assistance or have specific questions about your domestic violence treatment program’s needs, please contact FMS Productions at (800) 421-4609 today!
- Good Intentions, Bad Choices Series$849.00 Regular Price $999.00
Overcoming Errors in Thinking Parts I, II, III Research shows that most people who are released from jails and prisons have the most problems in the first year. Those problems are mainly in three areas:
(1) the pressure of not finding or not keeping a job
(2) personal conflicts with family and others
(3) the temptation, or actual use, of alcohol or other drugs
This series looks at the problems we have created for ourselves throughout our lives, and that we face immediately upon release.Learn More
- Accepting Responsibility In a Finger-Pointing World Series$849.00 Regular Price $999.00
- Healing from Childhood Sexual AbuseSpecial Price $149.00 Regular Price $199.00
- Domestic Violence: No One Deserves To Lose a SmileSpecial Price $149.00 Regular Price $199.00