Cognitive Behavioral Issues
Some cognitive-behavioral issues can require cognitive behavioral therapy sessions. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy or CBT is a psycho-social intervention that aims to improve mental health. Originally, it was designed to treat depression, but its uses have been expanded to include treatment of a number of mental health conditions, including anxiety. CBT includes a number of cognitive or behavior psychotherapies that treat defined psychopathologies using evidence-based techniques and strategies. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is based on a combination of the basic principles of behavioral and cognitive psychology. Additionally, CBT is based on the belief that thought distortions and maladaptive behaviors play a role in the development and maintenance of psychological disorders, and that symptoms and associated distress can be reduced by teaching new information-processing skills and coping mechanisms.
Is your cognitive-behavioral treatment program in need of additional cognitive behavioral therapy DVDs or resources? Here at FMS Productions we have a wide selection of DVDs, downloadable digital products, and streaming videos on cognitive behavioral therapy and are sure to have the perfect title for you. If you need more assistance or have specific questions about your cognitive behavior issue treatment program, please contact FMS Productions at (800) 421-4609.
- Commitment to Change Series Volume I - Overcoming Errors in Thinking$849.00 Regular Price $999.00
- Commitment to Change Volume II Tactics: Habits that Block Change$849.00 Regular Price $999.00
- Commitment to Change Volume III The Power of Consequences$849.00 Regular Price $999.00
- Good Intentions, Bad Choices Series$849.00 Regular Price $999.00
Overcoming Errors in Thinking Parts I, II, III Research shows that most people who are released from jails and prisons have the most problems in the first year. Those problems are mainly in three areas:
(1) the pressure of not finding or not keeping a job
(2) personal conflicts with family and others
(3) the temptation, or actual use, of alcohol or other drugs
This series looks at the problems we have created for ourselves throughout our lives, and that we face immediately upon release.Learn More
- Accepting Responsibility In a Finger-Pointing World Series$849.00 Regular Price $999.00
- Fear... The Anger Trigger Series$849.00 Regular Price $999.00Anger is a destructive force. It impacts others...and ourselves. If we discover what fuels anger, we can learn non-destructive ways to express it, sparing ourselves and those we love the anguish of living with its wreckage. In this 3 part DVD series, we explore the key element leading to the anger response: FEAR. Learn More
- Guidelines for Helping the AlcoholicSpecial Price $224.00 Regular Price $299.00
- Overcoming Early Life TraumaSpecial Price $224.00 Regular Price $299.00