Child abuse is any act or failure to act by a parent or caregiver that results in actual or potential harm to a child, like physical assault, sexual, and or psychological. To help provide educational resources, FMS Productions has highlighted the different types of child abuse below:
- Physical Child Abuse: Force towards a child that may result in a high likelihood of harm to the child’s health, survival, dignity, or development.
- Sexual Child Abuse: Abuse that refers to the participation of a child in a sexual act aimed toward the physical gratification of the person committing the act.
- Psychological Child Abuse: Most have defined it as the production of psychological and social defects in the growth of a child as a result of behavior such as loud yelling, coarse and rude attitude, inattention, harsh criticism, and denigration of the child’s personality.
If you are in need of child abuse educational videos for your program look no further! FMS Productions has a collection of videos, digital products, and streaming products specific to child abuse awareness. If you’d like additional assistance or have specific questions about your specific child abuse educational treatment program, please contact FMS Productions at (800) 421-4609.
- Healing from Childhood Sexual AbuseSpecial Price $149.00 Regular Price $199.00
- Understanding the Six Forms of Emotional Child AbuseSpecial Price $149.00 Regular Price $199.00