Twelve Steps with Delbert Boone
Delbert Boone explores the road to recovery through the use of the Twelve Steps. He addresses how most alcoholics and addicts want to make sobriety an event, when in fact it is a process, and he explains how each of the Twelve Steps is an important part of the process.
Using real life experiences Delbert will address the following:
· That regardless what your drug of choice is, the results are the same
· The thought and planning that went into developing each Step
· The importance of involving ourselves in self-help
· How each step applies to the life of the addict
· The importance of incorporating the Twelve Steps of A.A. or N.A, into a successful recovery plan
· How going to meetings and working the Steps will lead the addict down the road to recovery
RENT THIS TITLE: 12 Steps with Delbert Boone
View our complete collection of titles available for streaming and sign up today!