Accepting Responsibility Part 2
Special Price $299.00 Regular Price $399.00
In part 2 of Accepting Responsibility In a Finger-Pointing World, renowned expert in criminal thinking, Dr. Stanton Samenow, explores the concepts of justification thinking errors with a group of ex-offenders who are currently in recovery.
Part 2 of this 3 disc series includes topics:
- How do we hide behind our justifications?
- You can use justifications so much, that you start to believe them.
- Why change from justification thinking?
- How do we step out from behind our justifications?
- Justification becomes a habit in our thinking and blocks personal responsibility, and ultimately, positive change.
- Getting to a point where it's too painful to keep going the way you're going.
- Making outward changes in life along with inward changes.
- Changing the way we deal with anger in ourselves and from others.
- Challenge: stop using justifications/excuses and take a clear look at ourselves.
- Accept responsibility for our part in conflicts.
- Have the courage to resist the negative lifestyle.
Would you like to stream your free preview? Give us a call and we'll tell you how.
Write Your Own Review