Accepting Responsibility Part 1
Special Price $299.00 Regular Price $399.00
Part 1 of this 3 part series explores what drives people to do the wrong thing, and then justify their behavior by blaming others, along with many other topics.
Part 1 Topics include:
- What drives people to commit crimes?
- What drives people to do the wrong thing, and then justify their behavior by blaming others?
- Behavior is the result of thinking.
- Certain patterns of thinking lead to hurting other people and sometimes ourselves.
- Error in thinking: "I want what I want, when I want it, and I don't want to work for it."
- Blaming others for our anger.
- Responding with anger.
- Triggers to anger.
- Responding with listening and empathy, instead of with anger, stops the cycle of attack.
- How can we handle a situation constructively vs. irresponsibly when we are accused of something, or when we are met with anger?
Would you like to stream your free preview? Give us a call and we'll tell you how.
Write Your Own Review